Craftspace

 

Posted in

Ever since I got married I really really want a craft room. I have so much time on my hands (because I haven't found a job yet) so what better to do than craft! So I started looking online and in magazines at craft rooms, and oh my there's a lot out there! I love IKEA, especially this set, so most of my stuff will probably come from there.



I don't really have a large space to work with (it's an upstairs loft), so I am going to hang a lot of rods and shelves on the wall. I think the bookshelf will be great for big items like my Cricut and stuff like that. All the little doodads can go in cute containers on the wall. I also plan to paint wooden letter that say CREATE to put somewhere in the room. Here's what the space looks like now...


These are the only tools my hubby didn't make me put in the storage closet.




It's great there's a bathroom up there! I also love the natural light from the skylights.


Check back soon, to see how I've transformed it!

Leah

This entry was posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment