Crazy Baking Day

 

Posted in , ,

Today was absolutely the craziest baking day I have ever had. Crazier than the day I made 60 cupcakes in 45 minutes. Crazier than my first order. It was even crazier than when my cupcakes kept sinking and I had to make them all over again. Today I had to bake a strawberry cheesecake, a pumpkin pecan cheesecake, pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting AND blueberry streusel muffins. Even though I'm exhausted, I'm really happy I got so many orders in one weekend. But, finally done. Enjoy the pics!




I tied up the strawberry cheesecake box before I took a picture... Now I'm going to get some rest!

Leah

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 25, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment